Overview of the Outbound Sales Specialist:
The primary responsibility of the Outbound Sales Specialist will be to contact and support our current clientele AND new clientele, through outbound calling. Strong communication skills required to develop rapport with the customers and sell designated programs that will contribute to revenue and company profitability.
• Development and implement sales calls working in tandem with established field sales and customer service teams.
• Make outbound calls on a daily basis as required to meet the minimum requirement
• Meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals
• Purposefully explain, sell, and support all programs developed for the outbound call program
• Prepare and update reports as required
• Manage calls for quality, consistency, and program performance.
• Monitor program activity reports and performance daily, weekly and monthly to identify trends and opportunities.
• Develop relationships internally and externally to enhance effectiveness of tele-sales program.
• Collaborate with internal/external sales and customer service teams to identify, develop and execute sales plans and programs.
• Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives in pursuit of the fulfillment of company objectives, always cognizant to maximize the profitability of the Company.
• Other duties as assigned.
HS Diploma preferred *Minimum 1-3 years of Outbound sales experience
Job Closing Date
February 1, 2020
Submit resume to: email@example.com