Temporary Assignments - through March 31, 2018 - Potential to develop into full-time dependent on business needs.
Monday - Friday - 6:45 am - 3:15 PM, some overtime required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of small hand tools, pliers, hammers, dremel tools, files, torches, etc.
2. Ability to work with hand/eye coordination, and manipulation of small parts.
3. Dependable and reliable.
4. The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
5. Ability to sit/stand up to 8 hours per shift.
6. Positive attitude and good working relationship with other employees and Supervisor.
7. Requires attention to detail in a fast paced working environment.
8. Good organizational skills.
9. Works well without supervision.
The job requires well-balanced interpersonal skills and fine motor skills.
High School Diploma/GED preferred, not required
No Experience required, on the job training available
Job Closing Date
January 31, 2018
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; call 406-322-6030 to request an application, or stop by 1 Sterling Lane, Columbus to pick up an application.