Beartooth RC&D provides a broad range of business and project assistance, including fuels mitigation grants, food and agriculture assistance, and economic development support to the following counties in Southcentral Montana: Big Horn, Carbon, Stillwater, Sweet Grass, and Yellowstone.
• Business development and financial planning assistance.
• Direct business lending through the Revolving Loan Fund (RLF). Our loans are designed for small businesses that experience difficulty receiving an approval from a traditional bank or loan packages that require gap financing.
• Specialized agricultural business planning, marketing, and development. We work with rural farm and ranchers by providing assistance with product development, regulatory compliance training, food processing, and market research.
• Regional and local economic development planning and facilitation.
• Forest fuels mitigation planning and hazard removal.
• Maintenance and improvement of public services, infrastructure and facilities.